Uttar Pradesh Army Recruitment 2020 – Indian Army Bharti Rally In Uttar Pradesh, kanpur army bharti date 2020, army rally bharti kanpur 2020, meerut army bharti 2020, indian army rally bharti in up, army bharti 2020 date, indian army rally bharti fatehgarh 2020, army bharti date up 2020
Uttar Pradesh Army Rally Bharti 2020: – Vacancies are being organized by the Indian Army for a number of positions in army recruitment 2020 in Uttar Pradesh. This is the best opportunity for Candid who wants to participate in this and Candidates can apply for army recruitment 2020 in the state through online and offline mode.
Indian Army Bharti Rally In Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Army Recruitment:- Candidate was given important information here. The candidate who wants to make a career in the Indian Army and is waiting for new posts to go to the Indian Army is a good opportunity for those candidates that this Indian Army can apply for recruitment to the Army in Uttar Pradesh.
Here the candidate who wants to participate in the Indian army Bharti rally and wants to make a part of it. So he can apply directly for the post online and its insurance letter will be filled with the official website.
The Indian Army Board recruits various posts each year, the candidate who wants to participate in this should examine his eligibility criteria and apply for the Indian Army recruitment 2020 from the official website online.
Uttar Pradesh Army Recruitment 2020
The candidate, who wants to apply online for army recruitment in Uttar Pradesh, can apply for these posts such as SCT, Technical and GD, clerks, merchants and nursing assistants etc. And fill the online application form for the candidate who is qualified and interested.
Uttar Pradesh Army Recruitment:- As we have seen, the Indian Army Board has issued several posts for the candidate this time. And for this, the candidate can fill in the maximum amount and fill the application form for it. Personal interview is done on the basis of selection in the Indian Army.
Candidates are selected through written tests and personal interviews such as physical and medical fitness tests in which it is necessary to pass the candidate, it is necessary to go to the official website to apply for recruitment to the Indian Army. And start its registration process.
Indian Army Rally Bharti Uttar Pradesh Eligibility criteria
Uttar Pradesh Bharti Rally Open Recruitment:- Candidate who wants to apply for recruitment of Indian Army should check all eligibility criteria like weight, chest, age, height, eligibility details and required documents. Candidates must have Eligibility Criteria to participate in this.
1).Age Limit: –
Uttar Pradesh Army Recruitment:- The age limit is required for the candidate who wants to apply for Indian Army positions, its age limit is decided by the Indian Army Board.
- GD: – The candidate should not be less than 17½ years and not more than 21 years.
- And for other terms like trademark, technical, and clerk, SCT, NA etc., there should be 17 years to 23 years.
Uttar Pradesh Army Recruitment:- Candidates are required to qualify for the recruitment of Indian Army 2020 and the academic qualification is required and the candidate should check his academic qualification as given below.
- Soldier GD: – Candidates must pass 10th and 12th standard.
- Soldier trader: – Candidates should be 8th and 10th for trade.
- Clerk / SCT: – 12th pass with those also 60%.
- Sol NA: – 12th pass with PCB.
- Sol Technical: – 12th pass with mathematics, English and physics, chemistry.
3). Physical Fitness Test for UP Army Bharti Rally:-
Candidates should check their necessary physical fitness criteria by the Indian Army Board. Which is as given below.
a). 1.6 Km Running:-
- Group I: – 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
- Group II: – 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
(b). Pull Ups:-
- 6 Pull Ups: – 16 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups: – 21 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups: – 27 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups: – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups: – 27 Marks
- 10 Pull Ups: – 40 Marks
(c). Zig Zag Balance: – Qualify
(d). 9 Fit Ditch Jump: – Qualify
Uttar Pradesh Army Recruitment:- Candidates applying for the Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020 must have the necessary height, weight and chest etc. As described below.
- Soldier Technical: – 157 cm
- Sol Tradesman: – 160 Cm
- Sol GD: – 160 cm
- Sol Clerk/SKT: – 160 cm
- NA: – 157 cm
The weight of all category or business candidates should be at least 48 weight kilograms.
Candidate should have 77 cms without expansion of chest and 82 after the expansion of other candidate.
4.Required Documents list for Uttar Pradesh Open Bharti Rally:-
In order to make Indian Army recruitment in 2020 the candidate must have the necessary documents as given below.
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Education Certificates/Documents.
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
No application fee will be charged from Candidate for an application.
Selection process steps for Uttar Pradesh Army Open Rally Bharti
Candidates will be selected when they pass the given process and will pass in every exam.
|Exam & Interview Date||coming soon|
|Admit card issue date||coming soon|
|Result date||coming soon|
How To Apply Uttar Pradesh Army Bharti 2020 Online Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Army Open Bharti:- If the Uttar Pradesh Army wants to undertake the recruitment for 2020, then it can apply online from the Indian Army’s official website. Here are some simple and straightforward steps for how to be used. To follow.
- The first is to go to the official website.
- In a few second,s the homepage will appear on your screen.
- Now you will see the online option in the homepage.
- Now click on it, then a registration form will appear on your screen.
- Candidates who are new will have to fill in the registration form first and then apply.
- Candidate application details should be filled in time.
- Upload the necessary documents such as your photo and signature.
- Now again check the application form details once again.
- Now read everything carefully and click the submit button.
- Now submit all the forms and take the hard copy of the submitted form.
if the candidate have any type of confusion about Uttar Pradesh Army Recruitment they can discuss with us thanks.